- Suitable for XC and marathon disciplines.
- Built in monocoque with carbon T800 and graphene (weight 1570g inc. pivot bolts and bearings).
- Rear suspension (148mm-435mm chainstays).
- Conversion kit available for the use of wheels with 142mm through axle.
- Can be run as a 27.5 plus.
- The pivot bolts are mounted on ceramic bearings to minimise friction and wear.
- The frame can be calibrated to climb like a mountain goat or descend like an enduro bike.
- Lots of adjustment.
- Fork – Classical, RS-1 (necessary dedicated hub).
- Graphics – fully customisable.
Frame only – £3,749.99. Prices for a complete build from RDR Italia starts at £6,299.99. Please contact us for details of RDR Italia current standard build specifications.